I spent a little time on sanding Pirotess. The most useful tool was Gaianotes’ Super stick polishing stone, which allowed me to work on such details. Though it’s still a lot of work required.
Also I’ve been working on making real wings for EVA. They need some modeling, so they’ll fit and later – painting.
Bandai’s plastic model I found while browsing EBay auctions. It was cheap. And I’m so damn happy I got it 🙂 It’s my favourite EVA Unit.
It doesn’t require much work. There’s not many parts. It took me literally 10 minutes to put it together just to check up fitting. Now I just need to putty and sand some places (there’s not much work. At least less than on Sachiel) and it’ll be ready for painting!
I’m so excited 🙂
So Neon Genesis Evangelion’s Sachiel model is finished 🙂 Diorama isn’t in the best scale, but I had unused plaster diorama for 1/72 scale military models and I decided to use it, since it fit to my idea. So I cut it into pieces and made fit into round base.
I used Vallejo’s Black Primer for the black (yes, I was so lazy so I didn’t paint it further after priming) and acrylics for other elements. I wanted to give it rough texture to look less flat.
Making some progress on painting Sachiel. Photos were taken about week ago, but I forgot about them.
I thought I’ll be able to finish Skuld in December, but right before I started painting my airbrush got broken. But, soon I’ll finish her 🙂
Meanwhile, I just recieved my lastest purchase:
Nothing special, but it was worth those 10$ 🙂 It looks like it’s really easy model, so probably I’ll be able to assemble it soon.