So, finally I managed to finish this figure. Shadowisper already got him and, from what I heard, she loves him, so I’m happy ^-^
Here are last photos of WIP: They’re focuse on base. It took me some time to cut of leaves from paper (though I wouldn’t even try to do it without paper folding!) and glue them to copper wire, but it worked quite well.
So finally I finished to prepare Hakkai for painting. And actually I managed to start painting.
Everything’s with my brand new Iwata airbrush, which is great and worth money (why it’s so expensive?). Without help fom my parents I wouldn’t be able to get it. But, if I only knew earlier it’s so easy and pleasurable to work with Iwata, I’d never spent so much money on cheap airbrushes.
Florian Geyer is now finished, tommorow I’ll take some proper photos. As for now, here are last WIP photos for him,
For my Friend’s birthday I decided I’ll make her figure she really liked. I had some trouble with getting it, but it turned out my friend from GK forums got original and she was kindly enough to sell me this kit 🙂
Here are some box and parts photos. By looking at parts I guess I’ll be able to finish him quickly.
And miniature bust I found accidentally on local auction service. It’s re-cast unfortunately, but details and fitting are great – besides painting it won’t require much work.