Mostly because I started it during summer, when even using retarder for my acrylics didn’t fix the issue of way too fast drying. Later I couldn’t get back to it, I wasn’t doing the right progress. But I managed to finish it.
This figure is for my dad, he loves it.
Unfortunately, all decals just crumbled once I tried to use them. No matter, if I used water, of decal liquid. So forgive me last-minute painting labels on Panzerfaust.
As usual, this is painted with acrylics (Army Painter). Snow is made of PVA glue mixed with white paint. And some white soft pastel dust. I used quite a lot of pastels for weathering.