Finally I managed to finish this diorama. Deedlit was ther very first kit I bought after years-long break in modeling. It was over two years ago. I could do some things better, but I didn’t manage to. I’ll be more careful next time. I’ve made the base all by myself. Whole kit is painted with Vallejo paints.
Still, it doesn’t mean I didn’t put effort in it and I hope You’ll like it 🙂
I finished base for diorama. It’s made of polymer clay, which I had to boil. To boil, instead of baking, because our oven just died day before I made it. Meanwhile I managed to drop the whole base, but it caused no damage to it (I was REALLY lucky).
And worked a little on Deedlit. Added some hair, because her haircut was boring.
Sorry for lacks of updates. I just finished my licenciate – just still I have very few things to be done and I’ll be able to focus on kits 🙂
Unfortunately, very first kit I’m working on right now can’t be shown (neither WIP nor finished pictures) ’till end of one contest.
But, I’ll try to work as fast as possible (while trying to not spoil anything, I just want to have some of my kits to be done – they’re cute!).
Anyway, there’re few WIP photos I forgot to upload earlier.
Progress on Sachiel kit
And new WIP gallery – Dark Elf. Really cool cast, even if she’s having broken anatomy (just look at her back and how she bends!) and too large breasts for my taste – doesn’t change the fact she’s really cute and sexy figure.