Finally I managed to finish this diorama. Deedlit was ther very first kit I bought after years-long break in modeling. It was over two years ago. I could do some things better, but I didn’t manage to. I’ll be more careful next time. I’ve made the base all by myself. Whole kit is painted with Vallejo paints.
Still, it doesn’t mean I didn’t put effort in it and I hope You’ll like it 🙂
I finished base for diorama. It’s made of polymer clay, which I had to boil. To boil, instead of baking, because our oven just died day before I made it. Meanwhile I managed to drop the whole base, but it caused no damage to it (I was REALLY lucky).
And worked a little on Deedlit. Added some hair, because her haircut was boring.
I’m just busy.
I got involved into some big project which contains 3 website layouts, which I have to design [2 of them ’till end of month, and the other one, ’till Christmas], I hope I won’t fail at this.
Meanwhile, I’m writting my licenciate.
It turned out I may have some bigger health issues, thanks to my diabetes, I should have results next week. Besides that, I’m having worse time with my neurosis, meaning I’m having panic attacks each time I leave house. I’m going to see doctor regarding this case next week as well.
After I finished my Urd kit, I had about 2 weeks-long break, and I started to slowly work on my Pirotess kit. I should upload pictures of WIP soon. Unfortunately, this kit requires a lot of work, because whole surface is really messy. Fortunately, details are ok, so I can live with it 😉 Next week I’ll get some polymer clay [~1 kilogram, or more] to prepare base for my future diorama including Deedlit and Pirotess.
I’m also having one new kit at home, and another one should be here within the end of January, but it’s secret 🙂 Lovely gifts are those. So, I got my Christmas/Birthday gifts from whole family known earlier this year.
I only hope I’ll be able to work more on my kits when I’ll finish my studies. Yeah, sure >_>”.
I knew something like this will happen sooner or later. Look at this! Only one post in August!
I simply forgotten to make any update.
Recently, with my Boyfriend we’re working on my Warcraft guild’s website and it’s almost finished.
Urd is waiting for Tamiya putty, meanwhile I started to sand Deedlit. While most of parts looks pretty good, her cape takes a lot of effort.
Anyway, when I’ll recieve my order with putty and paints I ordered, I’ll start to work on Hasegawa’s Messerschmitt Bf109E. My father bought it and he can’t work on it [He needs better glasses] and I’m already having buyer for it.
This reminds me, I need to take photos of other WWII related models/dioramas I made before.
Soon, I’ll get another GK, it’s already shipped. There’re more GKs I’d love to build someday, but I won’t buy any new untill I’ll finish at least one of those I’m hawing WIP right now.
But, in reality, it may take more time before I’ll get any new kit, because probably we’re going to change our camera.
BTW, in my last entry I told You about Citadel’s Tool Kit. I had to cancel order in one shop [in magical way, they ran out of stock RIGHT AFTER I ordered mine] and got it in another, that’s why I lost few weeks of work. But it was worth it, works perfect and I have place to keep some of my modeling stuff at last.
Pirotess arrived last Monday. I’m bit dissapointed with kit’s quality, it’s the worst one I recieved from E2046.com ’till now. Though, it’s still better than Thai recast.
Still, I’m eager to find time to work on her and make diorama including Deedlit