E2046 contest’s rules finally allow me to publish entry and wip on my own site, so here it is.
That’s figure I’ve been working on for about month, and which I’ve finished over month ago.
A lot of blue is used here, because once I’ll start other kits I’m having in queue now, I won’t be able ot use it for a while, and I REALLY like blue. And black, but it’s boring when it comes to painting figures.
And in queue are: Raqel Gothic and Little Owl, which are going to be painted in brownish colours. So yes, no place for my favourite blue 😉
Right now I’m trying to finish painting commissions and I’ll be able to focus on models more. I hope.
Finally I managed to finish this diorama. Deedlit was ther very first kit I bought after years-long break in modeling. It was over two years ago. I could do some things better, but I didn’t manage to. I’ll be more careful next time. I’ve made the base all by myself. Whole kit is painted with Vallejo paints.
Still, it doesn’t mean I didn’t put effort in it and I hope You’ll like it 🙂
I finished base for diorama. It’s made of polymer clay, which I had to boil. To boil, instead of baking, because our oven just died day before I made it. Meanwhile I managed to drop the whole base, but it caused no damage to it (I was REALLY lucky).
And worked a little on Deedlit. Added some hair, because her haircut was boring.
I got involved into some big project which contains 3 website layouts, which I have to design [2 of them ’till end of month, and the other one, ’till Christmas], I hope I won’t fail at this.
Meanwhile, I’m writting my licenciate.
It turned out I may have some bigger health issues, thanks to my diabetes, I should have results next week. Besides that, I’m having worse time with my neurosis, meaning I’m having panic attacks each time I leave house. I’m going to see doctor regarding this case next week as well.
After I finished my Urd kit, I had about 2 weeks-long break, and I started to slowly work on my Pirotess kit. I should upload pictures of WIP soon. Unfortunately, this kit requires a lot of work, because whole surface is really messy. Fortunately, details are ok, so I can live with it 😉 Next week I’ll get some polymer clay [~1 kilogram, or more] to prepare base for my future diorama including Deedlit and Pirotess.
I’m also having one new kit at home, and another one should be here within the end of January, but it’s secret 🙂 Lovely gifts are those. So, I got my Christmas/Birthday gifts from whole family known earlier this year.
I only hope I’ll be able to work more on my kits when I’ll finish my studies. Yeah, sure >_>”.