Here we are, last WIP for S Equip Hunter. Right now I’m glueing parts together. It’s going to take a while.
I’ve made pretty good eyes (as for my skills), but I did huge mistake while sealing them. Because, my Rotring’s ink wasn’t waterproof… Since this happened I started to hate this kit. But my BF says I should shut up, because it’s well done. I won’t argue, it’s up to you what you think about it.
I had small break in work, due to… other work. But finally, here’s update!
Here’s small preview on armour and how I worked on skintone. Yes.
Right now I’m painting her face and hair, so you may expect new photos soon (unless I’ll play Pokemon X. Then you can expect nothing. Ahah).
Finally I managed to finish this diorama. Deedlit was ther very first kit I bought after years-long break in modeling. It was over two years ago. I could do some things better, but I didn’t manage to. I’ll be more careful next time. I’ve made the base all by myself. Whole kit is painted with Vallejo paints.
Still, it doesn’t mean I didn’t put effort in it and I hope You’ll like it 🙂