She’s almost done. Just need to fit her weapon, do something about the base (because right now it’s horrible) and fix top of her head where two hair parts are connected (ugly gap).
I don’t know when I’ll be able to take proper photos of finished figure though. It’s rather dark during the day recently, too dark to show colours I used. So probably I’ll have to build lightbox first.
It’s been quite a while from my last post. I was busy sanding pieces. But I’ll have something to post soon.
Anyway, here’s first look at one of lastest E2046’s projects – Antihero series: Diabolous Unglate.When I saw her as PVC for the first time I was like “OMG, I want her as GK” and here she is!
I finished prep work for her already, just need to take proper photos of primed parts. Soon!