Due to fact my old theme was outdated (it was outdated on the day I installed it… over 2 years ago), I decided to change layout. This one is based on standard Twenty Eleven theme, though we’re still working on customising it (Bobson is working on it as well, because he’s better at coding stuff). Yes, it’s still WIP.
I wouldn’t let it work in WIP state under other cirumstances, but some important plugins weren’t working anymore (and I’m not talking about FB share), so I had to take quick action.
Any comments and suggestions are welcome. And, if you don’t remember how it looked previously, either you’re bad fan, or I did good job, so you didn’t notice any difference 😉
S Equip Hunter is like 85% done. Last WIP part should be there soon. Not Soon™.
I’m just busy.
I got involved into some big project which contains 3 website layouts, which I have to design [2 of them ’till end of month, and the other one, ’till Christmas], I hope I won’t fail at this.
Meanwhile, I’m writting my licenciate.
It turned out I may have some bigger health issues, thanks to my diabetes, I should have results next week. Besides that, I’m having worse time with my neurosis, meaning I’m having panic attacks each time I leave house. I’m going to see doctor regarding this case next week as well.
After I finished my Urd kit, I had about 2 weeks-long break, and I started to slowly work on my Pirotess kit. I should upload pictures of WIP soon. Unfortunately, this kit requires a lot of work, because whole surface is really messy. Fortunately, details are ok, so I can live with it 😉 Next week I’ll get some polymer clay [~1 kilogram, or more] to prepare base for my future diorama including Deedlit and Pirotess.
I’m also having one new kit at home, and another one should be here within the end of January, but it’s secret 🙂 Lovely gifts are those. So, I got my Christmas/Birthday gifts from whole family known earlier this year.
I only hope I’ll be able to work more on my kits when I’ll finish my studies. Yeah, sure >_>”.