So I finally managed to finish this figure. Not my best work, but somehow I couldn’t make it any better.
I started painting. Few days ago, but I had to re-charge my camera’s battery and meanwhile I forgot about it 🙂
Airbrushing is done, so the most painfull (for me) process is over. Now I need to find some time to paint everything else, and it’ll be finished. Hopefully it won’t take me much time.
I’m assembling this one for my Father.
Cast itself is good quality, horse is having a lot of nice details. Such as: veins, muscles and so on. Also details on solider’s outfit are really fine. Fitting is worse, a little. Mostly because of saddle, I had some trouble with making him sit on it.
Also, I had to make reins by myself, because they were not included.