So I finally managed to finish this figure. Not my best work, but somehow I couldn’t make it any better.
Florian Geyer is now finished, tommorow I’ll take some proper photos. As for now, here are last WIP photos for him,
For my Friend’s birthday I decided I’ll make her figure she really liked. I had some trouble with getting it, but it turned out my friend from GK forums got original and she was kindly enough to sell me this kit 🙂
Here are some box and parts photos. By looking at parts I guess I’ll be able to finish him quickly.
And miniature bust I found accidentally on local auction service. It’s re-cast unfortunately, but details and fitting are great – besides painting it won’t require much work.
I started painting. Few days ago, but I had to re-charge my camera’s battery and meanwhile I forgot about it 🙂
Airbrushing is done, so the most painfull (for me) process is over. Now I need to find some time to paint everything else, and it’ll be finished. Hopefully it won’t take me much time.
I’m assembling this one for my Father.
Cast itself is good quality, horse is having a lot of nice details. Such as: veins, muscles and so on. Also details on solider’s outfit are really fine. Fitting is worse, a little. Mostly because of saddle, I had some trouble with making him sit on it.
Also, I had to make reins by myself, because they were not included.