Bandai’s plastic model I found while browsing EBay auctions. It was cheap. And I’m so damn happy I got it 🙂 It’s my favourite EVA Unit.
It doesn’t require much work. There’s not many parts. It took me literally 10 minutes to put it together just to check up fitting. Now I just need to putty and sand some places (there’s not much work. At least less than on Sachiel) and it’ll be ready for painting!
I’m so excited 🙂
I started painting. Few days ago, but I had to re-charge my camera’s battery and meanwhile I forgot about it 🙂
Airbrushing is done, so the most painfull (for me) process is over. Now I need to find some time to paint everything else, and it’ll be finished. Hopefully it won’t take me much time.
I’m assembling this one for my Father.
Cast itself is good quality, horse is having a lot of nice details. Such as: veins, muscles and so on. Also details on solider’s outfit are really fine. Fitting is worse, a little. Mostly because of saddle, I had some trouble with making him sit on it.
Also, I had to make reins by myself, because they were not included.
So I started painting samurai. It takes a lot of time, because of amount of details. And because box art is completely different than figure. I used Humbrol Enamels for this.
So Neon Genesis Evangelion’s Sachiel model is finished 🙂 Diorama isn’t in the best scale, but I had unused plaster diorama for 1/72 scale military models and I decided to use it, since it fit to my idea. So I cut it into pieces and made fit into round base.
I used Vallejo’s Black Primer for the black (yes, I was so lazy so I didn’t paint it further after priming) and acrylics for other elements. I wanted to give it rough texture to look less flat.